Why learn Serbian?
Knowing Serbian, you’ll definitely stand out in a crowd. Serbian may not be the world’s most popular language to learn but as with any language, it offers a different perspective into seeing the world. Plus, we Serbs get a big kick out of a foreigner speaking Serbian.
Course overview: Language relevant to you
Our Serbian course is highly practical and focuses on speaking confidently in everyday situations. Our aim is to get learners speaking as much as possible by focusing on communication skills. You will develop confidence, practise your speaking skills and develop fluency as you focus on learning through engaging and motivating conversation and role plays.
There are 4 Serbian lessons (3 hours) per week. We teach levels from Beginners to Advanced; all students with previous knowledge of Serbian should take Serbian Level Test.
Our Belgrade school is centrally located, in 6 Kneza Milosa Street. We also have a school campus in Pancevo (15 km from central Belgrade), 11 Zmaj Jovina Street.
You can choose to study in a mini group (3 to 6 students) or in a standard group (7 to 10 students).
What’s included in the fee?
- Registration Fee
- Selected Serbian language course
- Certificate of Enrolment
- Certificate of Attendance upon the completion of the course
- Optional social activities and excursions
How to apply?
The procedure is really quite simple and consists of 4 steps:
- Fill in and send us the Application Form
- Email us your passport copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll confirm the availability and send you the invoice; you can choose to pay the course fee in full with a 15% discount, or in monthly instalments. In case you opt for the monthly payments, we need to receive one instalment upon enrolment.
- As soon as we receive your payment, we’ll email you the Certificate of Enrolment.