Why learn Serbian?
The obvious place to learn and practise Serbian is Belgrade, its capital. We have prepared a fully communicative course and combined it with exciting activities such as walking and bike tours, kayaking on the Danube and exploring Belgrade hidden neighbourhoods for a truly dynamic experience.
So let’s learn, socialize and explore Belgrade through its language.
Course overview: Language relevant to you
This Serbian course is highly practical and focuses on speaking confidently in everyday situations. Our aim is to get learners speaking as much as possible by focusing on communication skills. You will develop confidence, practise your speaking skills and develop fluency as you focus on learning through engaging and motivating conversation and role plays.
There are 20 Serbian lessons (15 hours) per week. We teach levels from Beginners to Advanced; all students with previous knowledge of Serbian should take Serbian Level Test.
The lessons are taught from Monday to Friday in two 90-minute modules with a 30-minute break in between. It is possible to book a 1, 2, 3 or 4-week course. The programme will run between 3rd July and 6th August. On leaving, each student will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
The school campus is located in Pancevo, 15km from central Belgrade. The school will provide a free shuttle service to and from school from a pick-up point in central Belgrade.
There are 3 free activities per week such as Belgrade City Tour or biking to Ada lake, exploring Belgrade heritage in its diverse and vibrant quarters. On some tours such as rakia bar crawls, meals at Belgrade many restaurants or the famous Belgrade nightlife tour students only pay for their chosen fare. At weekends students can opt for many of the optional tours in or out of Belgrade, such as whitewater rafting, wine tours, exploring monasteries, hiking etc.
What’s included in the fee?
- Registration Fee
- Selected Serbian language course
- Course materials
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Certificate of Attendance upon the completion of the course
- Free shuttle service to and from school from a pick-up point in central Belgrade
- 3 free activities per week
- Optional social activities and excursions
- WiFi in the school
How to apply?
The procedure is really quite simple and consists of 4 steps:
- Fill in the Application Form and submit it online
- Email us your passport copy to email@example.com
- We’ll confirm the availability and send you the invoice
- As soon as we receive your payment, we’ll dispatch the Certificate of Enrollment via email and regular mail
Useful Serbian Phrases
Here are some basic phrases in Serbian to get you going: