1. Troops _________ the country’s parliament building yesterday.
2. The UN sent in ______ to stop both sides from killing each other.
3. If you try to ____ when someone insults you, it can make the situation worse.
4. A group of ____ are trying to create their own independent state.
5. Germany is part of a military ____ called NATO.
6. The dictator was accused of ____ .
7. The democratic government was replaced by army generals during a military _____.
8. The enemy’s ____ are not large enough to threaten us.